Friday, March 25, 2016

Speaking About Road Trips...Decaying Dreams #22

Yep, speaking about road trips in the last post, this image was captured while I was researching areas around the Salton Sea. I happened on this bullet ridden abandoned shack and water tower. Standing and staring, the bright silver belly tank perched upon the tower just spoke to me. I think the best images, impress some kind of emotion on the viewer. How about you?

Decaying Dreams #22

This is from my "Decaying Dreams " collection and is printed on special B/W archival paper. The image is 12"x 18" and is matted, with a black museum frame 18"x 24", ready to hang, and enjoy. It's the A/P out of a limited edition of 25, signed and was shown at the San Diego Art Institute in Balboa Park.

You may purchase it here and have it shipped to your door, or if you're in San Diego, pick it up at my studio on 30th Street, and I will refund the shipping. $395 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada. A/P SOLD.


No comments:

Post a Comment