Monday, December 14, 2015

A Very Delightful Night...

You never know when something is gonna' hit you in the face. As a follow up to the small show I did last weekend at the gallery called "Art On 30th"...I had a wonderful surprise, that made the night. No, I didn't sell out, something better. A longtime friend I hadn't seen in years came to visit me to check out my images and say hi.

Bob Lampert on the left.

I would call him the best photographer that I know, bar none. He's also a long time Porsche owner, and I still remember his beautiful longhood. Anyway, here's a little background on Bob Lampert along with some of his very cool images.



© Bob Lampert Image
Bob, first started winning awards for his photography as a young teenager when he won a prized Kodak photographic award. He's been a career photographer over 50 years; winning two Emmy's and four Golden Mike Awards. In addition, Bob has had his still photography published in Time and Life Magazines as well as California and Washington newspapers and is a member of the National Press Photographers Association and Leica Historical Society of America.

© Bob Lampert Image
Starting his career as a newspaper photographer, later taking a job as Chief Photographer for California Western University and then as a photojournalist for a ABC affiliate TV station in San Diego. There is no better person I know that has the innate ability to capture that perfect time to click the shutter. I'm proud to call him a friend and know if I ever have questions about my photography, I have the best to lean on.

Jim Hall and Vic Elford © Bob Lampert Image

Dan Gurney © Bob Lampert Image

© Bob Lampert Image
Contemporary images from Bob...

© Bob Lampert Image

© Bob Lampert Image

© Bob Lampert Image

No comments:

Post a Comment