Thursday, October 15, 2015

Other Places to Keep in Touch...

Out on the road making my way to the Carmel-by-the-Sea Concour, I was able to do a photo shoot with my patina covered 1967 911, and grab some cool images. Here's one I'll share, and in a world of connectivity, some others have been posted on other social media sites. I guess the point of this is to say, if you're on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, you can find me there too...

1967 Porsche 911. This was shot in Ventura, CA.
You can click these to find me: Facebook       "Along For the Ride" Facebook Page        Instagram            Twitter

2 comments:

  1. John, you have to see this toy:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/JAPAN-PORSCHE-911-S-VINTAGE-TIN-TOY-38-CM-OLD-/201440751281?hash=item2ee6cdeeb1:g:5~YAAOSwN81WDUkV

    ReplyDelete